February 20, 20112
I appreciate the opportunity to highlight the work that Mrs. Rosie Moore performs as a wedding planner.
I’ve been in Florida for three years working in the Wedding Field. During that time I have been following through the Internet the career of Mrs. Moore. Finally, on December 2, 2011, I had the opportunity to personally work with her. I would like to emphasize several points:
- Mrs. Moore is a highly organized person.
- She is in control of time constraints while performing her work, thus allowing for the event to take place within the established parameters.
- She is a team player, acknowledging the work of the vendors collaborating in the event.
- She is down-to-earth, sensible, polite, and interacts easily with the public.
- I could see first-hand that she enjoys her work and is passionate about it.
- She exudes confidence and serenity, desirable qualities for clients requesting first-class service.
Finally, I would like to provide an example of the quality of the work that Mrs. Moore performs that speaks volumes about her passion and integrity as a professional.
Mrs. Moore was recently in charge of the Alyssa and Francisco’s Christmas Blessing wedding. She made every effort for it to be very beautiful, full of details that would become happy memories for the bride and the groom. The wedding was very elegant and delicate. Mrs. Moore took great care in seeking the best in order for this lovely couple to fulfill their dream of love.
I do not have any reservations in recommending Mrs. Moore as a Wedding Planner; my words are not sufficiently eloquent to describe the passion that this classy lady brings to her craft.
Invitations by Nannuk