As A Story of Faith is being read on Kindle, Nook, Paperback all over the US and outside the US in places such as Columbia, Venezuela, Mexico, Germany and other countries that we may not even know about, we encourage those that have not taken the time to purchase a book, to consider purchasing one today.
Why purchase A Story of Faith? Here are several reasons, it is a true story where an ordinary family’s faith is put to the test. It is a testimony that God never fails us, we fail Him, but He is right there to cradle us when we fall. If you know someone who is going through a life threatening illness, a trial that is weighing them down, a moment when faith is needed like that of a mustard seed, then this is a book for you to read. Part of the proceeds are being donated to Nathaniel’s Hope when mentioned that you viewed this message. You may ask what is Nathaniel’s Hope? It is a Special Needs Ministry : Read their Mission Statement: ”
Nathaniel’s Hope is dedicated to sharing hope with kids with special needs (VIP kids) and their families.
- Bringing hope and resources of encouragement to VIP kids and their families
- Providing practical assistance by offering free respite care for VIP kids
- Educating the community on how to be a Buddy to VIP kids and their families
- Equipping the community, especially churches, with opportunities, tools, training, and resources to reach out to VIP kids and their families
- Extending hope to VIP kids overseas
- Sharing hope with grieving families
(Kids with special needs are our VIPs. Buddies are friends of VIPs.)”
27 Miracles Greatly appreciates your purchases to date….To make a purchase today email us at email@example.com or call us at 407-905-5454. You can visit us on our website at www.27miraclesbyrosie.com or visit our fan page at